n. 袖子, 套管
laugh in one's sleeve
hang on sb's sleeve
have sth up one's sleeve
keep sth up one's sleeve形容词:sleeveless 动词过去式:sleeved 过去分词:sleeved 现在分词:sleeving 第三人称单数:sleeves
- the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- small case into which an object fits
- A stranger plucked at my sleeve as I was leaving.
- She knew the truth all along and was laughing up her sleeve at us.
- I felt a pull at my sleeve and turned round.
- Tom felt a tug at his sleeve.
- There's a big rip in my sleeve.
- I felt a tug at my sleeve.
- Have you any ideas up your sleeve if our money runs out?
- He rolled up his sleeves and got to work in the garden.