名词（批评、判断等的）标准，准则( criterion的名词复数 ); (criterion的复数)criteria 网络解释
1. 条件：.6.6 使用条件(Criteria)查询4.8 验证领域(Domain)模型6.2.2 使用闭包修整(Closureurrying)定义测试数据第7章 Grails控制器(Controller)7.5.1 用领域模型(DomaincModel)进行数据绑定7.7 使用chain方法构造模型(Model)9.4 实现Ajax效果(Effects)第10章 服务(Services)和作业(Jobs)Graeme的职业生涯开始于与一个团队共同开发基
2. 标准：[摘要]标准(criteria),是指衡量事物的准则,标准的建立是为了克服团体生活中无标准下的任意性,以此减少冲突,提高效率. 社会生活中的各个领域都应该有自己的标准. 从职业社会学来看,20世纪社会变革的一个显著特征就是许多职业进入了专业(profession)的行列.
3. 判断标准：可实现性(Deliverability)一个产品的差异点需要符合可实现性的三项判断标准(criteria). 首先,所创造的差异点必须是可行的. 近几年,航空公司已经聪明地放弃致力于班机准时最佳表现,来作为差异点. 管理阶层认知到,criteria 双语例句
1. Acceptance criteria for attribute data sampling plans shall be zero defects.
2. For attribute data sampling, acceptance criteria shall be zero defects.
3. For attribute data sampling, acceptance criteria shall be zero defects see 220.127.116.11
4. Quality assurance for the period of time is the best-run operation and service of people throughout the criteria.
5. It is said that these were the criteria for ancient Chinese Apollo.
6. Apart from living in a stable and prosperous society, there were at least three other criteria necessary for a successful curator of books.
7. Are equally worthwhile in the sense that there can be no commensurable, rational criteria to discriminate among them, I also advance some positive arguments to the effect that certain universal justification may be found for a type of liberalism mainly based on negative freedom.
8. Relatively high criteria for quality assurance of malodor sampling were also required.
9. The following are general criteria for determining unbraced length.
10. Of the subsequent patients of the second phase (n=6), all met discharge criteria in the recovery room after surgery, and 5 were discharged directly home.
11. Of the patients of the first phase (n=8) who were required to remain hospitalized for at least 1 postoperative night, 5 met discharge criteria in the recovery room.
12. In a separate study, Ricordi's group added perfluorocarbon to the standard University of Wisconsin organ preservation solution, allowing them to use islet cells from marginal organs that would have typically been discarded under current organ donor criteria.
13. In the fourth charpter, based on the study of DTB, the title discussed the condition of simultaneous failure and the mechanism and criteria of self exciting vibration: By the analysis of near field ice Mechanics behavior and coupling process of ice and structure, it point out self exciting vibration take place at DTB of ice and the micro crack behavior is the key factor for describing and explaining ice-induced self excited vibration.
14. In an embodiment, the criteria specified by rules need not be related to fixed attributes of network packets.
15. The purpose of this study is to investigate elementary school teachers` opinions about the important criteria for evaluating children`s learning websites, the rank of evaluation criteria, and the weaknesses of current children`s learning websites. This study also provides suggestions for elementary school teachers to select appropriate learning resources from webs and website designers to implement good children`s websites in the future.
16. But the person that can make MD wants to be her good friends must have the same criteria with him, having an innocent and kind heart.
17. In the given example, for searching a product, we can search while using all the criteria which relates to all the information of the product: code, name, variant, category, type, etc.
18. The device adopts 80C196 microprocessor as the CPU of relay; the frequency measurement unit employs hardware to measure frequency, the measurement precision is higher; the under-frequency disconnection unit has perfect, reliable blocking measure to prevent mal-operation; the under-voltage disconnect unit has reliable criteria to detect three phase voltage failure.
19. Marked by the establishment of management, engineering and technical standards and criteria for the composition of standardized management work
20. Criteria for selection, evaluation and reevaluation shall be established.
1. Under the mega trend of globalization of business, employers nowadays put internationalized views among the criteria for recruitment.
2. No - you become a serious foreign policy person in Washington by dint of meeting two criteria.
3. Zhang said subjective judgment usually enters into the calculation of NPLs, as banks use different classifications and definition criteria.
4. The CIRC also will require stricter management by chief representatives by raising criteria of scholarship, capacity and experience.
5. The Center for Health Protection said it has since received reports on three patients in line with the reporting criteria.
6. China Top Brand Strategy Promotion Committee has said all firms applying for the quality mark must reach certain environmental criteria.
7. Florida Democratic Party Chairwoman Karen Thurman said the party is open to another vote, as long as it meets three criteria.
8. The stated criteria for drawing the line may change from time to time, but the core is always ideological.
9. That level is used by the Chinese government as a criteria to charge cars with tax at imported units instead of imported parts.
10. It will resume operation after the check proves it's up to security criteria.